UPDATE: 76-year-old Brampton man who went missing has been found
A 76-year-old Brampton man who was reported missing late Tuesday afternoon will be reunited with his family after he was recognized by a bus driver.
Peel Regional Police was notified at 5:10 p.m. that Narainsingh Narain had gone missing. He had last been seen in the area of ofBovaird Drive and Bramalea Road. Narain has a medical condition that causes him to become easily confused.
Hours after the alert, a Brampton Transit operator recognized Narain from the police’s description.
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 16, 2021
- Thanks to the keen eye of a @BramptonTransit operator, the missing man has been located
- He will be assessed by @Peel_Paramedics and then reunited with his family
- Thank you to everyone for their assistance
He was to receive medical attention from Peel Paramedics before returning home.
MISSING:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 15, 2021
- Area of Bovaird Dr/Bramalea Rd on #Brampton
- 76-year-old Narain Narainsingh has a medical condition that causes him to be easily confused
- Desc: male, brown, 5’4”, 180lbs
- Last seen wearing clothing in surveillance camera image
- C/R at 5:10pm
- PR21-0207861 pic.twitter.com/6wVzndZDgq
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 15, 2021
- The males name was reversed in our original tweet.
- His name is Narainsingh Narain
(Images courtesy Peel Regional Police.)
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Police responding to males trying to jump from bridge into Credit River in Mississauga