UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
Thankfully, we didn't have to wait too long for some good news on Friday's near-drowning incident.
The 3-year-old boy is well and in stable condition, according to a Mississauga News article. While he's currently still in the hospital, he has a strong pulse and is able to breathe on his own.
According to The News, the child was apparently not being supervised while he was playing in a backyard, and ended up falling into the pool.
Police will not be pressing any charges, as they have deemed the situation to be a complete accident. They also have no plans to investigate the incident any further.
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- UPDATE: Section of 401 in Halton closed after collision