Unusual Weather Expected in Mississauga This Week
This week might drift slightly from typical winter temperatures…
Enjoy the sunshine and milder temperatures while they last, because they aren't expected to stick around for long!
Mississsauga is expected to get a break from the relentless active storm track and extreme cold that has been coming in waves across our city over the last few weeks.
According to The Weather Network, we're set to see highs of 5 C and 6 C on Wednesday and Thursday of this week.
According to The Weather Network, lots of sunshine is also expected on Wednesday, totalling eight hours.
Further, we could be in for some scattered showers on Wednesday night into Thursday morning, but the milder weather will continue on Thursday.
Late Thursday and into Friday is when The Weather Network projects temperatures will drop back below freezing.
"We still expect a transition back to a more wintry pattern as we head towards beginning of March, but the return to a colder pattern will be significantly delayed from what we were initially expecting," says The Weather Network.
Take a walk!
- Residents Warned of Possible New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- YouTube is Currently Down
- Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton