Unseasonal Weather Headed for Mississauga This Weekend
A few short days ago, weather agencies were warning people to beware of freezing rain and hazardous ice.
Now, it looks like we're in for an early spring-esque weekend in Mississauga.
According to The Weather Network, temperatures will climb to a balmy eight degrees on Saturday, Jan. 21. Temperatures will hit five degrees today and hover at about four degrees tomorrow. After Saturday's spike, temperatures will settle back into the five degree area.
Saturday is also expected to be partly sunny, so the grey skies should make way for some much-needed sunshine.
Light rain and showers are being forecasted for Friday and Sunday, but who cares about a little rain when temperatures could almost—just almost—touch the double-digit threshold in January.
- Residents Warned of Possible New CRA Fraud in Mississauga
- Police Appeal to Identify Suspect in Dog Bite Investigation
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- YouTube is Currently Down
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton