Unseasonal Weather Headed for Mississauga This Weekend
A few short days ago, weather agencies were warning people to beware of freezing rain and hazardous ice.
Now, it looks like we're in for an early spring-esque weekend in Mississauga.
According to The Weather Network, temperatures will climb to a balmy eight degrees on Saturday, Jan. 21. Temperatures will hit five degrees today and hover at about four degrees tomorrow. After Saturday's spike, temperatures will settle back into the five degree area.
Saturday is also expected to be partly sunny, so the grey skies should make way for some much-needed sunshine.
Light rain and showers are being forecasted for Friday and Sunday, but who cares about a little rain when temperatures could almost—just almost—touch the double-digit threshold in January.
- Woman and 13 Year Old Boy Killed in Stabbing
- Changes Coming to Recycling in Mississauga
- International Pop Stars Coming to Two-Day Festival at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Suspect Sought After Uttering Threats to Multiple Victims
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group