Unseasonal Weather Headed for Mississauga This Weekend
A few short days ago, weather agencies were warning people to beware of freezing rain and hazardous ice.
Now, it looks like we're in for an early spring-esque weekend in Mississauga.
According to The Weather Network, temperatures will climb to a balmy eight degrees on Saturday, Jan. 21. Temperatures will hit five degrees today and hover at about four degrees tomorrow. After Saturday's spike, temperatures will settle back into the five degree area.
Saturday is also expected to be partly sunny, so the grey skies should make way for some much-needed sunshine.
Light rain and showers are being forecasted for Friday and Sunday, but who cares about a little rain when temperatures could almost—just almost—touch the double-digit threshold in January.
- Temperatures climbing to 11 degrees this weekend in Mississauga
- Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Forecast calls for consistent rain, colder temperatures in Mississauga
- LATEST WEATHER STATEMENT: Freezing Rain to Hit Mississauga
- Interesting Weather Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe