Unique, Upscale Pakistani Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
When it comes to South Asian cuisine, Mississauga has some of the absolute best restaurants outside of South Asia itself (we’d even argue that, overall, the Peel region has an edge over downtown Toronto when it comes to truly incredible Indian and Pakistani restos).
But while our streets overfloweth (happily) with South Asian joints, there’s always room for one more.
And it looks like one more is headed our way.
MyKolachi, an upscale Pakistani Karahi and BBQ restaurant, is opening in Mississauga in early November.
“Here at MyKolachi, we cook from the heart and serve upscale Pakistani Karahi & BBQ,” the new restaurant’s Facebook page reads.
According to the operators, the elegant new restaurant will be ideal for couples, coworkers and families looking to enjoy what it’s calling the “first fine-dining Pakistani restaurant of its kind.”
“Our dishes consist of fresh food that revolves around family, Karachi nostalgia, and a sense of social consciousness that anyone can enjoy.”
We’ll have more updates on the menu and official opening when details become available.
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga