Unique Trick or Treat Event Coming to Mississauga
Since trick or treating is undoubtedly fun for kids (and some adults), Mississauga residents should be happy to hear that they can partake in another candy hunt—one that guarantees no dark houses with no one home to give away mini chocolate bars and packs of Rockets.
Halloween lovers and their kids might want to check out Treats in our East, a trick or treat event being held by the Port Credit BIA that will allow costumed kids to trick or treat at participating Port Credit businesses.
The event, slated to run on Saturday, Oct. 28 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., is the BIA's first annual trick or treating extravaganza.
According to the BIA, families and kids are welcome to put on their scariest (or coolest costume) and visit participating businesses in the East Village to collecting goodies.
Participants should look for the Treat Stop pumpkin to ensure the facility they're passing has some candy on hand for them.
Some participating locations include:
Aria Salon (239 Lakeshore Rd. E), Bazinas Furs (296 Lakeshore Rd. E), Country Fish and Chips (293 Lakeshore Rd. E), Float Mississauga (279 Lakeshore Rd. E), Lighthouse Tattoos (245 Lakeshore Rd. E), My Secret Kitchen (316 Lakeshore Rd. E), Nisreen Art (268 Lakeshore Rd. E Unit 203), Ric’s Recollections (257 Lakeshore Rd. E), Scars and Strops (315 Lakeshore Rd. E), The Ant and the Grasshopper (151 Lakeshore Rd. E) and more.
You can see the entire list of participating restaurants here.
Happy Halloween, everyone!
- Are fewer kids trick or treating in Mississauga?
- Trick or Treating Event Coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit
- Police-Approved Tips for Trick-or-Treating Safely on Halloween in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Province recommends against trick-or-treating in Mississauga
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant