Unique Toronto Food Truck Opening Brick and Mortar Restaurant in Mississauga
Food trucks have been trending hard these past few years and for good reason—they bring unique, creative, gourmet food to everyone from concert and event-goers to locals just enjoying their city.
Now, it looks like a popular Toronto food truck is setting up shop in Mississauga.
If you've been in the City Centre area lately, you might have noticed some intriguing signage adorning the old YoYo's Yogurt Cafe storefront. The prime real estate, located on the ground level of the Capital Condos on Living Arts Drive, will soon be home to Alijandro's Kitchen.
Alijandro's Kitchen is a Mexican/Mediterranean fusion operation that created the distinctly unique Fawaffle, a dish that "infuses the intense flavour of a falafel into a crisp savory waffle cone."
Other menu items include the chicken taboon tacos, the Al Pastor chicken box (a box with chicken, lettuce, mint, Pico de Galo and lemon garlic sauce), Fawaffle chips, double-baked pita chips and dips, a hot chili fudge brownie and more.
We'll keep you posted on more new opening details as they become available.
- Popular Food Truck Opening First Brick and Mortar Restaurant in Mississauga
- One-Of-A-Kind Mississauga Restaurant Launching a Food Truck
- Here’s What’s Happening at Final Food Truck Festival in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Unique New Mexican Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents can book vaccination at Doses After Dark