Unique Take-Out Joint Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
While take-out joints have always been beloved for their tastiness and simplicity, they're quickly becoming more unique and gourmet than ever before.
And it appears another interesting quick-service joint is about to set up shop in Mississauga.
The Chopped Leaf, a rapidly expanding Canadian brand that offers a range of healthier dishes, is slated to open a new location in Mississauga.
Where and when, you ask?
According to Chopped Leaf operators, that's top secret (for now).
That said, we can confirm that the brand is indeed preparing to bring its bowls, sandwiches and wraps to the city soon.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers a slew of warm basmati rice bowls that boast everything from salsa, cheddar and avocado to chickpeas, feta and grape tomatoes. The restaurant also offers salads and wraps, sandwiches, quesadillas and more.
You can also design your own salad and wrap, if you want to customize your meal.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
- Unique Take-Out Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- First Chopped Leaf Location in Ontario to Open in Mississauga
- Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Coffee Shop Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Unique Seafood Restaurant Opening in Mississauga