Unique Take-Out Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
While take-out joints have always been beloved for their tastiness and simplicity, they’re quickly becoming more unique and gourmet than ever before.
And it appears another interesting quick-service joint has set up shop in Mississauga.
The Chopped Leaf, a rapidly expanding Canadian brand that offers a range of healthier dishes, officially opened a brand new location in Mississauga.
The resto can be found in Heartland Town Centre, right near the new Seafood City Supermarket on Boyer Blvd.
Heartland Town Centre recently took to Instagram to announce the opening:
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers a slew of warm basmati rice bowls that boast everything from salsa, cheddar and avocado to chickpeas, feta and grape tomatoes. The restaurant also offers salads and wraps, sandwiches, quesadillas and more.
You can also design your own salad and wrap, if you want to customize your meal.
So if you’re in the mood for a healthy lunch, the Chopped Leaf might be worth checking out.
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Witnesses Following Alleged Dog Attack in Mississauga
- Mississauga Wants to Shut Down the Airbnb Party House
- How Much Do You Have to Give Up to Afford a Downpayment in Mississauga?
- New Barbershop is a Game Changer in Oakville and Mississauga
- Unique Take-Out Joint Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- First Chopped Leaf Location in Ontario to Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Unique Seafood Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Unique New Seafood Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga