Unique Take-Out Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
While take-out joints have always been beloved for their tastiness and simplicity, they’re quickly becoming more unique and gourmet than ever before.
And it appears another interesting quick-service joint has set up shop in Mississauga.
The Chopped Leaf, a rapidly expanding Canadian brand that offers a range of healthier dishes, officially opened a brand new location in Mississauga.
The resto can be found in Heartland Town Centre, right near the new Seafood City Supermarket on Boyer Blvd.
Heartland Town Centre recently took to Instagram to announce the opening:
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers a slew of warm basmati rice bowls that boast everything from salsa, cheddar and avocado to chickpeas, feta and grape tomatoes. The restaurant also offers salads and wraps, sandwiches, quesadillas and more.
You can also design your own salad and wrap, if you want to customize your meal.
So if you’re in the mood for a healthy lunch, the Chopped Leaf might be worth checking out.
- Man in Mississauga Transported to Trauma Centre with Apparent Gunshot Wounds
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Crews Respond to Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- A Dog Daycare is Shutting Down in Mississauga
- Unique Take-Out Joint Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- First Chopped Leaf Location in Ontario to Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Three New Restaurants are Opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Japanese Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga