Unique Take-Out Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
While take-out joints have always been beloved for their tastiness and simplicity, they’re quickly becoming more unique and gourmet than ever before.
And it appears another interesting quick-service joint has set up shop in Mississauga.
The Chopped Leaf, a rapidly expanding Canadian brand that offers a range of healthier dishes, officially opened a brand new location in Mississauga.
The resto can be found in Heartland Town Centre, right near the new Seafood City Supermarket on Boyer Blvd.
Heartland Town Centre recently took to Instagram to announce the opening:
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers a slew of warm basmati rice bowls that boast everything from salsa, cheddar and avocado to chickpeas, feta and grape tomatoes. The restaurant also offers salads and wraps, sandwiches, quesadillas and more.
You can also design your own salad and wrap, if you want to customize your meal.
So if you’re in the mood for a healthy lunch, the Chopped Leaf might be worth checking out.
- Unique Take-Out Joint Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- First Chopped Leaf Location in Ontario to Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular pet store opens brand new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular dessert spot opening new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- Experts warn closing playgrounds and golf in Mississauga and Brampton won't do much to slow COVID-19