Unique Shopping Event Headed to Square One in Mississauga
While Square One is known for its vast array of stores and food spots, it's no stranger to special pop-up style events that crop up during special occasions.
One such occasion?
If you have yet to grab a gift for your beloved mother, you might be relieved to hear that you can do so between May 10 and 13 at the Square One Mother's Day Market.
The market, set to kick off on Thursday, May 10 at 10:00 a.m. and wrap up on Sunday, May 13 at 7:00 p.m., will take shape on level 2 near Holt Renfrew.
Shoppers who stop by the market will be able to check out curated selections of floral bouquets, sweet treats, and artisan gifts.
Shoppers are also invited to take a few selfies and other photos and share them with the hashtag #SQ1MothersDay.
As far as products go, attendees can check out wares from Opening Night Flowers, Lip Candy, Lena's Floral Designs, Ribbons Gourmet Cotton Candy, Swarovski, Kim Crawford/Jackson Triggs (there's a wine lover deep inside every mom, after all), Fleur De Reine, Wafel Bar (which offers Belgian waffles on a stick), Hatchet Made (a Hamilton-based textile studio that creates home decor and accessories), Made by Jess Lee and Blossom Moments.
So if your mom loves food, flowers, decor or wine (and really, who doesn't love those things?), the Mother's Day Market might be more than worth checking out.
For more info, click here.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- City fining contractor after snow plow takes out garbage bins in Mississauga
- Multiple sick coyotes spotted in Mississauga
- Man celebrating enormous multi-million jackpot lotto win in Mississauga
- Interesting Shopping Event Headed to Square One in Mississauga
- New Pop-Up Shop Coming to Square One in Mississauga for Limited Time Only
- A Special Pop-Up Market is Coming to Square One in Mississauga for the First Time Ever
- Limited-Time Market Now Open at Square One in Mississauga
- A Unique Market is Opening in Square One in Mississauga