Unique Retailer Opens its Largest Store Yet in Square One
Anyone who regularly shops at Square One knows that the mall is no stranger to new arrivals and has been happily welcoming a host of new retailers over the past few years.
Now, it's welcoming one more to the fold.
Genesis Motors is officially opening its brand new boutique in the mall—and it'll be the brand's newest and largest retail outlet to date.
For those who aren't familiar with Genesis, the company is the luxury vehicle division of the South Korean Hyundai Motor Group. The brand says it's been combining world-class luxury vehicles with a modern purchase and ownership model designed around the notion of the company coming to you since November 2016.
In layman’s terms, it’s a whole new way to learn about and service a luxury vehicle.
"Through its unique Genesis at Home service, and full online sales platform, customers can interact with Genesis in the way that's most convenient for them," the company says.
Through Genesis at Home, luxury car owners and lovers can schedule a personal product demonstration at their home or office (that does seem like customer service that’s a cut above).
The Square One website says customers can also enjoy:
- Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance
- Genesis at Home Service
- Comprehensive Warranty
- Courtesy Vehicle Service
- Complimentary Map Updates
- 24/7 Premium Roadside Assistance
Genesis says the luxury boutiques are designed to offer another avenue for consumers to connect with the concept and company.
The Square One location, which is the brand's first retail mall location, will boast a 360 shopping experience.
There will also be a new vehicle for car aficionados to admire.
"For the first time, the recently debuted all-new Genesis G70 compact luxury sport sedan will be on display at the new Genesis Mississauga," Genesis says. "The Genesis G70 is an athletic and elegant luxury sport sedan offering a graceful and dynamic exterior, a function-oriented interior, and two different powertrains."
Shoppers interested in checking out the grand opening should enter the mall at P3, between Holt Renfrew and Harry Rosen.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant