Unique New Store Now Open in Square One
If you've been looking for a unique new store close to home, we have some good news for you—one just opened its doors at Square One in Mississauga.
Also, the news of any new brick and mortar opening is good news at a time when tons of stores—once popular retail staples, in some cases—are shuttering locations as they struggle to thrive in a digital shopping era.
Now, shoppers might be happy to hear that that vegan company Matt and Nat (MAT[T]ERIAL AND NATURE) just celebrated its grand opening at the beginning of the month.
According to the brand's website, the store's concept came to life in Montreal in 1995 and was inspired by, well, nature and materials.
As far as products go, Matt and Nat offers a plethora of vegan, animal-friendly bags, including purses, satchels, clutches, briefcases, totes, backpacks, yoga bags, toiletry bags and more. The store also boasts wallets, pencil cases, notepads, jewellery boxes, passport sleeves and shoes.
According to the brand, its motto is "live beautifully" and its mandate revolves around social responsibility, excellence, inclusiveness, authenticity, love and more.
The store also prides itself on experimenting with different recycled materials such as recycled nylons, cardboard, rubber and cork.
"Since 2007, we've been committed to using linings only made out of 100% recycled plastic bottles," the website reads. "We have also recently introduced recycled bicycle tires to our collections."
Matt & Nat collections can now be found in stores across Canada, the United States, the UK, Japan, Germany and Australia.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- A Very Unique Store is Opening Up at Square One
- The Beer Store is eliminating single-use plastic bags in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Clothing Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today