Unique New Shawarma Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
We know that Mississauga has a plethora of shawarma joints, but that doesn’t mean that a new one isn’t exciting.
For us, shawarma is basically on par with pizza—you cannot have too many options.
Especially when one of those options is decidedly unique.
If you’ve been hanging around the largely residential Eglinton and Tenth Line area in Erin Mills, you may have noticed a sign indicating the forthcoming arrival of a brand new shawarma joint.
Karas Charcoal Shawarma, an Egyptian restaurant that’s taking shape in a plaza on Eglinton in the Churchill Meadows community, will set itself apart by cooking its shawarma on charcoal.
According to this post on the Canadian Arabic Network’s Facebook page, the restaurant will be making its Canadian debut at the end of August.
It also looks like a special opening day offer will be in store for curious diners.
So if you’re looking for a shawarma fix in Erin Mills, you might be in for a treat later this month.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Unique New Mediterranean Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Shawarma Restaurant Finally Coming to Shawarma Free Neighbourhood in Mississauga
- International Shawarma Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Here’s What Happened to a Very Popular Shawarma Joint That Suddenly Closed in Mississauga
- Popular Shawarma Restaurant Closes Down in Mississauga