Unique New Seafood Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
When the food gods close a door, they open a window.
Fans of Lebanese bakery and restaurant Liban St. were no doubt sad to see the resto close up shop a few months back, but they might be happy to hear that the Dixie and Eglinton space is now home to a new culinary hotspot.
Samaka Mediterranean Seafood, a resto that specializes in—you guessed it—seafood, took over the spot in July.
According to the restaurant's Facebook page, the newly opened spot offers a large variety of seafood served a number of ways. Diners can even pick their fish and choose the style they would like it cooked, with the most popular styles being singari, raddah and fried.
The fish can also be cooked with lemon and herb, if you like a simpler approach.
As for what kinds of fish you can choose from, Samaka offers sea bream, red snapper, sea bass, salmon steak, tiger shrimp, mackerel, red mullet, king fish steak, grey mullet, grouper, tilapia and porgies.
The restaurant also serves fish & chips, allowing diners to choose from haddock, pollocks, cod, and basa.
Diners can also order fish tacos, calamari, flatbread, soup, salad, surf and turf, lobster rolls and more.
So if you're in the mood for seafood, you might want to give Samaka a try.
Photo courtesy of Samaka's official Facebook page
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak