Unique New Seafood Hotspot Opening in Square One in Mississauga
Square One, which is making headlines for its ambitious expansion plans, is still welcoming smaller stores and restaurants to other parts of the vast shopping centre.
In fact, it's still capitalizing on the poke bowl trend (which is, we must say, one of the best trends ever) by welcoming yet another modern seafood joint to the mix.
KoHa Pacific Kitchen, which is known for offering a range of fusion dishes inspired by Korean, Hawaiian and Asia-Pacific cuisine, is opening its Square One location in winter 2018.
So that means you can grab a poke bowl in between bouts of Christmas shopping.
Calling itself a "fresh and healthy alternative to traditional fast food," KoHa operators say their ingredients are locally sourced when possible and that they partner with farmers and purveyors.
As far as food goes, Koha offers Korean bowls, poke bowls and bao buns.
In terms of ingredients, bowls can be filled with rice, noodles, spring mix, bbq Korean chicken, spicy pork, salmon, ahi tuna, avocado, kimchi, edamame, cilantro, jalapenos and more.
So if you're in the mood for a unique meal this winter, you might want to give KoHa a try.
- Woman Who Worked in Mississauga Identified as Burlington Murder Victim
- VIDEOS AND PHOTOS: Massive Fire Causes Chaos in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Seeking Help After Grandmother Suffers a Stroke While on Vacation
- VIDEO: Businesses Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga