Unique New Restaurant With Board Game Nights Now Open in Mississauga
We’re less than two months into the new year and already enjoying a plethora of brand new restaurants.
And now, we can enjoy one that offers both unique cuisine and board game night (a rarity in the city).
Recently, we learned that a self-described truck stop eatery is coming to Mississauga.
Laari Adda, an Indian and Pakistani street food restaurant, has just taken shape in the Thomas St. and Winston Churchill area and is serving officially customers.
On Feb. 9, the restaurant enjoyed a soft launch—one that was reservation only—that lasted until Feb. 18.
The restaurant, which will reportedly be open late, offers dine-in, takeout and catering service. It also offers a bright and colourful interior that draws upon the vibrant decor frequently encountered in India and Pakistan.
As far as food goes, restaurant operators say that “Laari Addas in Pakistan are famous for delicious street food and that is exactly what we are bringing back with a modern twist.”
One such modern menu item? Nutella parathas.
What’s even more exciting is that the resto will offer board game nights—something that a lot of patrons would no doubt like to see in Mississauga.
- Unique New Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Top New Restaurant Openings in 2018 in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Mississauga: Dec. 29--Jan. 4
- Luxurious Mississauga Restaurant Offers Iraqi Cuisine With a Twist
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million