Unique New Restaurant Opening in Square One
We've invoked this saying before when mentioning a surprising closing: when one door closes, another one opens.
Burger fans might have been disappointed to discover that South St. Burger recently closed its Square One location after occupying the same spot near Entrance 9 for a number of years. And while nothing will fill the void for a bona fide burger lover, a well-known Toronto-based brand is about to takeover the prime real estate.
SU&BU, an Asian fusion quickservice resto that has a lot of fun with its unique sushi-based offerings, is opening in South St.'s old location in February.
The popular restaurant offers a host of on-trend dishes, including sushi burritos, poke bowls, sushi burgers, fresh fruit drinks and more.
Some popular items include the Samurachi sushi burrito with tuna, salmon, massago, cucumber, avocado, red cabbage, lettuce, tempura bits, sweet sauce and sweet chili vinaigrette, the coco loco burrito with tofu, arugula, seaweed salad, mango, avocado, carrot, red cabbage, coconut, lettuce and SU&BU sauce, the aforementioned sushi burger (made with salmon, crab meat, carrot, red cabbage, guacamole and more), the signature poke bowl with tuna, salmon, purple rice and more) and the poke nachos.
The restaurant also offers SU&BU chips, miso soup, seaweed salad and juices made with coconut, watermelon, cucumber and mango.
The restaurant should open in the coming weeks.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga