Unique New Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
It’s been a good year for new restaurant openings in Mississauga, and it looks like the momentum isn’t slowing down.
Over the past two months, we’ve learned that we’re going to welcome two new ramen restos (Kinton and Sansotei), a poke bowl joint (SU&BU), an Egyptian hotspot (Masrawy Kitchen) and a brand new Burger’s Priest location.
Now, it also looks like a self-described truck stop eatery is coming to Mississauga.
Laari Adda, an Indian and Pakistani street food restaurant, is currently taking shape in the Thomas St. and Winston Churchill area.
The restaurant, which will reportedly be open late, will offer dine-in, takeout and catering service. It’ll also, judging from its Facebook page, offer a bright and colourful interior that draws upon the vibrant decor frequently encountered in India and Pakistan.
What’s even more exciting is that the resto will offer board game nights—something that a lot of patrons would no doubt like to see in Mississauga.
The restaurant should be open in the coming weeks.
- Unique New Restaurant With Board Game Nights Now Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Egyptian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated Egyptian Restaurant Will Open in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Highly-Anticipated Egyptian Restaurant Officially Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break