Unique New Restaurant Officially Opens its Doors in Mississauga
Mississauga has just welcomed yet another unique restaurant to the fold.
And while new openings aren’t uncommon in the city, there’s truly no such thing has “too many restaurants.”
Really. There isn’t.
Fans of fun cuisine might be happy to hear that a new Port Credit area restaurant called Skewers Mediterranean Gourmet Grill has just opened up on Lakeshore Rd.
The new restaurant, located right next to the city’s iconic Dairy Cream hotspot, had been teasing diners with images of its ongoing construction process and promises of fresh meat grilled on a daily basis.
A few short days ago, it announced that it was finally open and serving hungry customers.
In one post, operators say the restaurant’s toque mastered his trade as an award-winning chef in Jordan and Dubai.
So if you have a hankering for fresh meat grilled with savoury vegetables, you can enjoy a kabob today.
- Brand New Restaurant Set to Open Up in Mississauga
- Toronto Kabob Restaurant Opens New Location in Mississauga
- A new restaurant specializing in grilled meats just opened up in Mississauga
- Chef from restaurant in Italy opens unique new restaurant in Mississauga
- Unique New Mexican Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"