Unique New Restaurant Officially Opens its Doors in Mississauga
Mississauga has just welcomed yet another unique restaurant to the fold.
And while new openings aren’t uncommon in the city, there’s truly no such thing has “too many restaurants.”
Really. There isn’t.
Fans of fun cuisine might be happy to hear that a new Port Credit area restaurant called Skewers Mediterranean Gourmet Grill has just opened up on Lakeshore Rd.
The new restaurant, located right next to the city’s iconic Dairy Cream hotspot, had been teasing diners with images of its ongoing construction process and promises of fresh meat grilled on a daily basis.
A few short days ago, it announced that it was finally open and serving hungry customers.
In one post, operators say the restaurant’s toque mastered his trade as an award-winning chef in Jordan and Dubai.
So if you have a hankering for fresh meat grilled with savoury vegetables, you can enjoy a kabob today.
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case