New unique pasta restaurant opening in Mississauga
A new pasta restaurant is opening in Mississauga.
Saturday (June 5) marks the grand opening of Pasta Night in Port Credit. The restaurant offers a subscription service, which delivers a full, three-course meal, including an appetizer, entree, and dessert, every Monday evening.
Subscribers can see the menu for the week in advance, and decide if they want to try the meal or skip it and wait for the following week. The meal kits are delivered right to subscribers’ doors and the service is available to residents from Scarborough all the way to Hamilton.
Additionally, the restaurant also has a daily menu, which features Italian-inspired items, such as spaghetti, bucatini, and casarecce; Caesar and Caprese salads; as well as focaccia bread, and biscotti and cannolis.
According to the restaurant, all menu items—including the hot sauce—are made in-house, from scratch.
- Delicious New Menu Items Coming to This Authentic Italian Restaurant in Mississauga
- IKEA offering takeout options for restaurant menu items
- Highly-Anticipated Italian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- 5 hot new eating spots to try in Mississauga right now
- Renowned Company Opens Italian Restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city