Unique New Mediterranean Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
If you live in the city's west-end, you officially have another lunch/dinner option.
And this one is a crowd pleaser.
We know that Mississauga has a plethora of shawarma joints, but that doesn't mean that a new one isn't exciting.
For us, shawarma is basically on par with pizza--you cannot have too many options.
Especially when one of those options is decidedly unique.
If you passed through the largely residential Eglinton and Tenth Line area in Erin Mills, you may have noticed a sign indicating the forthcoming arrival of a brand new shawarma joint.
Now, that shawarma joint is here.
Karas Charcoal Shawarma, an Egyptian restaurant that's taken shape in a plaza on Eglinton in the Churchill Meadows community, sets itself apart by cooking its shawarma on charcoal.
Although the fresh, chicly-designed restaurant is open to the public now, it's offering a partial menu. Operators say the entire menu will be available at the end of the month when the restaurant hosts its official grand opening
So if you're looking for a shawarma fix in Erin Mills, you might be in for a treat later this month.
- Unique New Shawarma Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Brand New Shawarma Restaurant Finally Coming to Shawarma Free Neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Here’s What Happened to a Very Popular Shawarma Joint That Suddenly Closed in Mississauga
- International Shawarma Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga shawarma joint temporarily closes two locations
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns