Unique musical event coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
Looking to experience a one-of-a-kind musical event in Mississauga?
If you're curious about what it takes to prepare a 90 person orchestra for a flawless performance of incredible symphonic works, you can see behind the curtain on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
Next week, the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra (MSO) will open the doors to Hammerson Hall in the Living Arts Centre for a behind-the-scenes look at a working rehearsal.
This free, all-ages event is open to everyone and will allow viewers to see how pieces of music are polished by Maestro Denis Mastromonaco and the musicians of the MSO.
Attendees can watch and listen as the MSO rehearses works by Antonin Dvorak, Sergei Rachmaninoff and George Enescu, all of which will be performed as a part of Symphonic Dances, the next concert in their 2019/20 season.
Seating will be determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
Doors will open at 7:15 pm and rehearsal will begin at 7:30 pm.
Complimentary underground parking will be provided by the Living Arts Centre.
- Free Breakdancing Event Coming to Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Fun Food and Drink Event Coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- The Season Finale of Mississauga’s Symphony Orchestra is Coming This Weekend
- Unique Star Wars-Themed Event Coming to Mississauga
- Guess What’s Coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga This December?
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours