Unique Local Dessert Arrives in Major Grocery Stores
This. Is. Even. More. Exciting.
One of my most favourite places in Halton is teaming up with two major grocery chains for an array of heavenly treats.
Milton and Halton Hills' very own Chudleigh's Farm -the beloved Ontario apple farm- is bringing their original Apple Blossoms and other scratch-made, frozen fresh treats to nearby stores.
That's right, you can pick them up whenever the mood tempts you.
The full-line up is currently available across Ontario, at all Metro and Longo’s locations, as well as at speciality grocery retailers including Pusateri’s, Fiesta Farms and Bruno’s Fine Foods.
The line-up of Chudleigh’s baked goods now available at grocery includes the farm’s signature Apple Blossoms as well as Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes and Butter Toffee Sticky Cakes.
Every product is frozen fresh from the oven at Chudleigh’s bakery in Milton - just minutes down the road from the farm itself.
“A lot of people are surprised that we decided to offer frozen desserts,” said Dean Chudleigh, Scott’s brother and the bakery’s co-owner.
“But frozen is the closest way that people can experience the taste of our desserts - no matter where they are - fresh from their ovens, without unnecessary preservatives or processes.”
Each product can simply be reheated in the microwave in under a minute.
All of Chudleigh’s new frozen desserts are available in a two-pack, at a suggested retail price between $4.49 and $5.99 per box.
Click here for a complete list of retailers.
Photo courtesy of Chudleigh’s
- Unique Local Dessert Arrives on Major Pizza Brand's Menu
- New Farm Boy grocery store in Oakville set to open later this month
- Farm Boy recalls pasta that may have been sold in Burlington, Oakville and Hamilton stores
- Here's Why This Mississauga Farm Was Recognized By The Ontario Government
- You can pet and interact with lambs at a huge new sheep farm that just opened in Halton Hills
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- Trio robs Brampton convenience store, police say
- Temporary DriveTest Centres coming soon to Mississauga, Hamilton and elsewhere to address backlog
- New retail and commercial development proposed in Burlington