Unique Local Dessert Arrives in Major Grocery Stores
This. Is. Even. More. Exciting.
One of my most favourite places in Halton is teaming up with two major grocery chains for an array of heavenly treats.
Milton and Halton Hills' very own Chudleigh's Farm -the beloved Ontario apple farm- is bringing their original Apple Blossoms and other scratch-made, frozen fresh treats to nearby stores.
That's right, you can pick them up whenever the mood tempts you.
The full-line up is currently available across Ontario, at all Metro and Longo’s locations, as well as at speciality grocery retailers including Pusateri’s, Fiesta Farms and Bruno’s Fine Foods.
The line-up of Chudleigh’s baked goods now available at grocery includes the farm’s signature Apple Blossoms as well as Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes and Butter Toffee Sticky Cakes.
Every product is frozen fresh from the oven at Chudleigh’s bakery in Milton - just minutes down the road from the farm itself.
“A lot of people are surprised that we decided to offer frozen desserts,” said Dean Chudleigh, Scott’s brother and the bakery’s co-owner.
“But frozen is the closest way that people can experience the taste of our desserts - no matter where they are - fresh from their ovens, without unnecessary preservatives or processes.”
Each product can simply be reheated in the microwave in under a minute.
All of Chudleigh’s new frozen desserts are available in a two-pack, at a suggested retail price between $4.49 and $5.99 per box.
Click here for a complete list of retailers.
Photo courtesy of Chudleigh’s
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Donation from former Mississauga mayoral candidate and teacher puts controversial Tory MP on the hot seat