Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
Are you in the mood to hunt for bargains?
If so, you are in luck.
A very unique discount store that was established in Tokyo recently made its way to North America and is about to open a brand new location in Square One.
Miniso, a Japanese lifestyle brand and Chinese variety retailer, is a unique discount store that will likely give the popular Dollarama brand a run for its money.
The brand is known for selling low price but high quality products, including cosmetics, accessories, stationery, electronics accessories, home decor, kitchenware, and snacks.
According to the brands’ website, Miniso launches new products every seven days, so shoppers probably won’t get bored of the inventory anytime soon.
As for when shoppers can expect to explore Miniso's wares, a Square One representative told insauga.com that the store is slated to open in May.
In terms of prices, the products are indeed affordable. In fact, the majority of Miniso’s products range from $2.99 to $5 (although you can find some items that cost a little more, if you feel like treating yo'self).
While the retailer specializes in affordable goods, its Canadian expansion is evident of a thirst for well-established Asian retailers. Over the past few years, other Japanese brands such as Muji and Uniqlo have started calling major Canadian shopping centres home. And while Miniso’s signage and branding are reminiscent of Uniqlo, Miniso considers the higher-end brand a competitor.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Major phone scam affecting Mississauga; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Mississauga woman celebrating huge $1 million lotto win
- Unique International Discount Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Opening Very First Mississauga Location This Weekend
- Popular Japanese Store Launching Canadian Expansion
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga