Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
If you don't want to limit your Halloween celebrations to Oct. 31 this month, there is another festive option that might suit you and your brood of festive offspring.
Erin Mills Town Centre, the mall that recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation and earned some acclaim for its striking restrooms, is currently hosting a month-long Pumpkin Fest in its centre court.
If you're not all that into the great outdoors, you can stop by the centre court, as it's been transformed into a pumpkin patch.
Pumpkin Fest will continue until the end of October, and weekends are a good time to stop by if you're hoping to amuse your kids for just a little longer.
Photo courtesy of Erin Mills Town Centre's official Facebook page
According to the mall, Pumpkin Fest will also include a costume-dress up initiative where kids who visit dressed in their Halloween costume will receive a free treat.
On Saturdays and Sundays throughout Pumpkin Fest, there will also be crafts for children to enjoy, as well as a food drive.
Families who wish to donate to the food drive can donate a pre-packaged bag on-site to the Mississauga Food Bank.
So if you're looking for a fall activity that will satisfy the younger members of your family keep you out of the cold (and put you in close proximity to a Gap and a Starbucks), you might want to check out this unique indoor pumpkin patch.
- Complimentary Starbucks Food Available at Erin Mills Town Centre for Limited-Time Only
- Two Unique (and Free) Activities Are Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Part of Erin Mills Town Centre Re-Opening with Food-Themed Celebration
- Something Very Unique is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Three New Big-Name Brands Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga