Unique gastropub takes over fine dining restaurant in Mississauga
When doors close, windows open—and that's always good news for diners.
If you've been interested in checking out a new pub at Lorne Park, you'll be pleased to know that Jesters Gastropub, which has taken over the space briefly occupied by the Oakville-born Noble Bistro, is now open.
The pub opened on Oct. 1.
As far a food goes, Jesters offers truffle parmesan fries, fried Brussel sprouts, shrimp ceviche, buttermilk fried calamari, soup, salad, wings, tacos, sliders, burgers, a salmon naan sandwich, steak frites, mac 'n' cheese, fish and chips and more.
Lunch service is also planned for sometime in the future.
While some residents were undoubtedly sad to see Noble Bistro go, it'll be exciting to see what a unique new eatery like Jesters will be able to bring to Mississauga's restaurant scene.
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Free Summer Scavenger Hunt happening in Hamilton