Unique gastropub takes over fine dining restaurant in Mississauga
When doors close, windows open—and that's always good news for diners.
If you've been interested in checking out a new pub at Lorne Park, you'll be pleased to know that Jesters Gastropub, which has taken over the space briefly occupied by the Oakville-born Noble Bistro, is now open.
The pub opened on Oct. 1.
As far a food goes, Jesters offers truffle parmesan fries, fried Brussel sprouts, shrimp ceviche, buttermilk fried calamari, soup, salad, wings, tacos, sliders, burgers, a salmon naan sandwich, steak frites, mac 'n' cheese, fish and chips and more.
Lunch service is also planned for sometime in the future.
While some residents were undoubtedly sad to see Noble Bistro go, it'll be exciting to see what a unique new eatery like Jesters will be able to bring to Mississauga's restaurant scene.
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities