Unique gastropub takes over fine dining restaurant in Mississauga
When doors close, windows open—and that's always good news for diners.
If you've been interested in checking out a new pub at Lorne Park, you'll be pleased to know that Jesters Gastropub, which has taken over the space briefly occupied by the Oakville-born Noble Bistro, is now open.
The pub opened on Oct. 1.
As far a food goes, Jesters offers truffle parmesan fries, fried Brussel sprouts, shrimp ceviche, buttermilk fried calamari, soup, salad, wings, tacos, sliders, burgers, a salmon naan sandwich, steak frites, mac 'n' cheese, fish and chips and more.
Lunch service is also planned for sometime in the future.
While some residents were undoubtedly sad to see Noble Bistro go, it'll be exciting to see what a unique new eatery like Jesters will be able to bring to Mississauga's restaurant scene.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- Canada Post workers self-isolating after outbreak at facility in Mississauga