Unique Food and Booze Event Headed to Mississauga
When people think of fun foodie events in sophisticated arts facilities, they don't necessarily think of Mississauga—but they should.
We, too, know how to pair food with wine and tie it all together with some arts and culture.
The Living Arts Centre (LAC) recently reminded hungry residents with a love for theatre that the centrally-located facility is about to host a culinary event centered around beer and spicy food.
Spicy Foods & Beer: Fire and Ice, an event that's all about cold brews and hot foods, is set to take place on March 20.
"Explore the art of pairing with our unique combination of beer and spicy food. While some beers will cool the heat associated with spicy foods, others will amplify the flavour without altering the heat level," LAC says.
"Through a variety of pairings, this workshop will provide an immersive experience that will provide a better understanding of how the flavour profiles of different beers react with spice."
Tickets cost $75 per person and are on sale now.
The event is one of LAC's Perfect Pairings workshops, a series presented in partnership with Humber College. LAC is also doing a wine and chocolate pairing workshop, but that one is sold out (boo!).
The workshops are run by culinary and industry professionals in the facility's LIVE Restaurant.
You can learn more here.
The event is only open to attendees who are 19+.
- Fun Food and Drink Event Coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Beer and BBQ Event Coming to Mississauga This Spring
- Unique musical event coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Exciting event coming to popular paint and wine bar in Mississauga
- Major Food Event Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday
- PHOTOS: The most and least expensive homes in Mississauga