Unique Event With Complimentary Food Coming to Mississauga
Although there's typically a lot to do in Mississauga, it's always exciting to learn that yet another unique activity is about to hit the city—especially when that activity involves complimentary food.
Budding artists—or anyone who just wants to do something a little different—might be happy to hear that The Studio Paint Bar is coming to The Ten Spot (80 Port Street East) on Thursday, Feb. 22.
If you're not familiar with paint nights, you are missing out.
And make no mistake, you don't have to be an artist to create a painting worth hanging in your home.
The event boasts three sessions (6:00, 6:45 and 7:00 p.m.) with an instructor-led painting session. The Studio says attendees will be taught all they "need to know to be able to create a masterpiece from scratch." The painting experience will be followed by a polish, so your work will—quite literally—shine.
Organizers says there will also be complimentary appetizers, gift bag giveaways, music, mingling and a cash bar.
Tickets are $50.00 per person, and can be purchased through The Ten Spot. Anyone interested in purchasing a ticket can stop in or call (905) 990-3292.
Organizers say spots are filling up quickly.
For more information, click here.
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Highway Closed After Shooting Leaves One Dead in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
- Man Arrested at Pearson Airport in Connection with Long-Standing Fraud