Unique Event Coming to Beloved Boutique Hotel in Mississauga
There's always something interesting happening in Mississauga—and sometimes unique events crop up in decidedly fabulous places.
Lovers of wine, yoga, pristine grounds and historic hotels should note that a yoga and wine night is scheduled to take place at the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga.
The Yoga & Wine Night Under the Stars, which will take place on the deck of the picturesque Erindale hotel, is happening on Monday. Aug. 26 at 7:00 p.m.
The deck overlooks Sawmill Valley, so you'll get to pair your practice with a view.
Event organizers say yogis are invited to enjoy a perfectly orchestrated yang to yin yoga flow. Afterwards, participants will gather on the outdoor patio and share a glass of complimentary wine and conversation with fellow yogis.
Organizers say the restaurant will be open for those who wish to order food or additional beverages.
Attendees are advised to bring their own yoga mat and any props (such as blocks).
Tickets cost $25 and are not refundable.
For more information, click here.
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Three in custody after stolen vehicle crashes into police cruisers in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- No Frills employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19