Unique Dog Festival Coming to Mississauga
Summer might be drawing to a close, but festival season is far from over.
In fact, another festival that's perfect for dog lovers is coming to Mississauga very, very soon.
DogFest, which is being held by the Riverwood Conservancy in partnership with Mississauga Animal Services, will take place (rain or shine) on Sunday, Sept. 30.
The event will run from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
As for what to expect, organizers say guests will enjoy vendor displays, a dog and owner walk-a-thon through the area, as well as contests and activities for your dog to watch and participate in.
Participants will also be supporting a good cause, as the aforementioned dog and human walk-a-thon will be held in support of both The Riverwood Conservancy and Mississauga Animal Services
So if you love supporting animal advocacy groups and want to spend a social day outdoors with your pet, this festival might be perfect for you.
For more information, click here.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots