Unique Casual Restaurant Closes Down in Mississauga
Beer lovers, we have some sad news.
A casual dining joint that was well-known—and very well respected—for its craft beers has closed down.
The Streetsville-area Rib Eye Jack's has officially been sold and is no longer operating (if you're a fan of the restaurant, you can still visit its Burlington location).
Boasting a fairy classic menu with such pub-like staples as calamari, crab cakes, chicken fingers, steaks, burgers and baby back ribs, the resto is ultimately known for providing the ultimate craft beer experience.
From A to Z, the beer list includes the type of craft, origin, and ABV (alcohol by volume). Types of world class craft beer include 3 Speed (Amsterdam), Barking Squirrel (Hop City), Long Pond (Bayside Brewing), and Vanilla Porter (Mill Street).
Sadly, it looks like Mississauga has lost a unique craft beer joint.
Cover photo courtesy of Rib Eye Jack’s official Facebook page
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga