Unique burger joint opens two new locations in Mississauga
Are you in the mood for a burger?
How about a very fresh one?
A growing burger chain that puts “fresh” right its name recently opened not just one, but two new locations in Mississauga.
Fresh Burger, which recently opened locations on Airport Road and Dixie Road, says it sells “proper hamburgers” made with fresh ground, 100 per cent Canadian certified Angus beef.
According to the brand’s website, Jacques Kavafian created Fresh Burger after travelling the world and discovering that the best food could be found in restaurants that had a limited menu.
The website says that after having a hard time finding a good classic hamburger, Kavafian was determined to create a small hamburger restaurant near his home in Richmond Hill that would serve a classic burger - “a burger that tastes good like a hamburger should!”
So, what kind of burgers do they offer?
They offer the Fresh Burger, made with a 4oz Angus beef patty, burger sauce, cheese, tomato and lettuce. Diners can also take things one step further and try the Double Fresh Burger. They also have the Prime Burger and Double Prime Burger, which are made with all the ingredients in the Fresh Burger, but with a 6oz patty.
They also offer cheeseburger poutine and California fries.
Will you be visiting Fresh Burger soon?
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options