Unique Annual Art Event Kicks Off in Mississauga
If you're looking for a unique Sunday activity (on a day with beautiful weather, no less), you might be happy to hear that an annual art event is running for most of the day in Mississauga.
Visual Arts Mississauga (VAM) is hosting Art in the Park 2018.
This unique art fair gives artists the opportunity to exhibit and sell their work in the vast and picturesque Riverwood and Visual Arts Mississauga's Art Centre (address below).
Guests can also enjoy performances by local musicians throughout the day, along with food from select vendors.
VAM at Riverwood's 28th annual Art in the Park event will run today (Sunday, Sept. 16) from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This year, participating artists include Adriana Rinaldi, Caeleigh Boara, CR Metal Signs and more.
You can see a full list of participating artists here.
For more info, click here.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today