Unique Annual Art Event Kicks Off in Mississauga
If you're looking for a unique Sunday activity (on a day with beautiful weather, no less), you might be happy to hear that an annual art event is running for most of the day in Mississauga.
Visual Arts Mississauga (VAM) is hosting Art in the Park 2018.
This unique art fair gives artists the opportunity to exhibit and sell their work in the vast and picturesque Riverwood and Visual Arts Mississauga's Art Centre (address below).
Guests can also enjoy performances by local musicians throughout the day, along with food from select vendors.
VAM at Riverwood's 28th annual Art in the Park event will run today (Sunday, Sept. 16) from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
This year, participating artists include Adriana Rinaldi, Caeleigh Boara, CR Metal Signs and more.
You can see a full list of participating artists here.
For more info, click here.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good