Union Station-Bound Train Halted After Person Struck
Some GO train services have been halted this morning after a person was struck in Oakville.
According to the Lakeshore West Train twitter account, the Aldershot GO 8:36 - Union Station 9:46 GO train struck a person at the Oakville GO station this morning (May 21).
As a result, the train will no longer be in service.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
The Aldershot GO 08:36 - Union Station 09:46 #GOtrain has struck a person at Oakville GO station, and will no longer be in service. We ask for your patience at this time, and we will provide updates as information becomes available.— Lakeshore West Train (@GOtransitLW) May 21, 2019
Reported a person struck at Oakville GO station. #GOtrains will not be able to move through the area for about 2 hours. Update to follow.— Lakeshore West Train (@GOtransitLW) May 21, 2019
- GO Train delays expected after person reportedly struck by train
- Person dies after being struck by GO Train in Mississauga
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- GO Train Service Halted after Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Person Struck and Killed by GO Train in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor