Union Station-Bound Train Halted After Person Struck
Some GO train services have been halted this morning after a person was struck in Oakville.
According to the Lakeshore West Train twitter account, the Aldershot GO 8:36 - Union Station 9:46 GO train struck a person at the Oakville GO station this morning (May 21).
As a result, the train will no longer be in service.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
We will provide updates as they become available.
The Aldershot GO 08:36 - Union Station 09:46 #GOtrain has struck a person at Oakville GO station, and will no longer be in service. We ask for your patience at this time, and we will provide updates as information becomes available.— Lakeshore West Train (@GOtransitLW) May 21, 2019
Reported a person struck at Oakville GO station. #GOtrains will not be able to move through the area for about 2 hours. Update to follow.— Lakeshore West Train (@GOtransitLW) May 21, 2019
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Peel Police Officer Charged and Arrested Following Assault
- Two-Vehicle Collision Results In Rollover Trapping Female Inside
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- GO Train Service Halted after Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Person Struck and Killed by GO Train in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Train Halts Service in Mississauga
- Lakeshore West GO Train Delayed Due To Fatality Near Port Credit