Two women in serious condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Two women have sustained serious—and possibly life-threatening—injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the two pedestrians were taken to a trauma centre after being struck in the Torbram Rd. and Rena Rd. area before 9:00 am on July 9.
Police say Torbram is closed from the 407 to Drew Rd. and Rena Rd. is closed from Torbram to Bren Road for an investigation into the collision.
Police say the vehicle involved in the incident remained on scene.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga collision
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Ontario rejects efforts on paid sick leave, says expanding police power was mistake