Two women in serious condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Two women have sustained serious—and possibly life-threatening—injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the two pedestrians were taken to a trauma centre after being struck in the Torbram Rd. and Rena Rd. area before 9:00 am on July 9.
Police say Torbram is closed from the 407 to Drew Rd. and Rena Rd. is closed from Torbram to Bren Road for an investigation into the collision.
Police say the vehicle involved in the incident remained on scene.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga collision
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores