Two women in serious condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Two women have sustained serious—and possibly life-threatening—injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the two pedestrians were taken to a trauma centre after being struck in the Torbram Rd. and Rena Rd. area before 9:00 am on July 9.
Police say Torbram is closed from the 407 to Drew Rd. and Rena Rd. is closed from Torbram to Bren Road for an investigation into the collision.
Police say the vehicle involved in the incident remained on scene.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga collision
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row