Two women in serious condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Two women have sustained serious—and possibly life-threatening—injuries after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say the two pedestrians were taken to a trauma centre after being struck in the Torbram Rd. and Rena Rd. area before 9:00 am on July 9.
Police say Torbram is closed from the 407 to Drew Rd. and Rena Rd. is closed from Torbram to Bren Road for an investigation into the collision.
Police say the vehicle involved in the incident remained on scene.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga collision
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian sustains life-threatening injuries after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Boy dies after suffering medical episode while playing basketball in Milton
- Large Mississauga complex used by Bell sold in billion dollar deal
- You will now be rewarded for licencing your pet in Hamilton
- Mississauga man facing charges after 7-month-old puppy dragged beside car