Two winning tickets with one in Ontario for Saturday’s $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot
Did you check your lottery tickets this morning Mississauga?
Saturday night's $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot will be split between two ticket holders - one in the Prairies and the other in Ontario.
Each winner will collect $2.5 million.
The draw's guaranteed $1 million prize also went to a lottery player in the Prairies.
The jackpot for the next Lotto 649 draw on Feb. 17 will be approximately $5 million.
- A $1 million prize went to a lottery player in Ontario but no jackpot winner
- No winning ticket for Saturday night’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
- Quebec ticket holder wins Saturday night’s $30 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday night’s $8.7 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”