Two winning tickets with one in Ontario for Saturday’s $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot
Did you check your lottery tickets this morning Mississauga?
Saturday night's $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot will be split between two ticket holders - one in the Prairies and the other in Ontario.
Each winner will collect $2.5 million.
The draw's guaranteed $1 million prize also went to a lottery player in the Prairies.
The jackpot for the next Lotto 649 draw on Feb. 17 will be approximately $5 million.
- A $1 million prize went to a lottery player in Ontario but no jackpot winner
- No winning ticket for Saturday night’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
- Quebec ticket holder wins Saturday night’s $30 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases