Two winning tickets split Friday’s $10 million Lotto Max jackpot
You might want to check your lottery tickets in Mississauga and Brampton.
Two winning tickets were sold in Ontario for Friday night's $10 million Lotto Max jackpot.
Each is worth $5 million.
The jackpot for the next Lotto Max draw on Apr. 27 will be an estimated $10 million.
- Two winning tickets with one in Ontario for Saturday’s $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Two winning tickets sold for Saturday night’s Lotto 649 jackpot
- $60 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Split by Pair of Tickets in Ontario
- No winning ticket for Saturday night’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Woman in Brampton struck and killed while trying to retrieve something from trunk
- Child dies in Brampton, cause not yet determined
- Juveniles from Mississauga and Brampton charged after knives and screwdrivers used to rob stores