Two Winning Lottery Tickets Sold in Mississauga
If you’ve recently bought a lottery ticket in Mississauga, you might’ve just won big.
In a statement from OLG, it’s reported that last night’s Lotto Max draw (Friday, September 28) produced some great wins across the province.
Two winning tickets were sold in Misssisauga: One Maxmillions ticket, worth $333,333.40, and a second prize-winning ticket, worth $196,448.10.
The full list of winning tickets is as follows:
- Three MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Kingston (2) and Oshawa.
- Two MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $333,333.40 each, were sold Kingston and Mississauga.
- Three second prize-winning tickets, worth $196,448.10 each, were sold in Mississauga, Pickering and Toronto.
- Two ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in the Kingston area and Ottawa.
Players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- Four Peel police officers save young boy from falling in Mississauga
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Restaurant and brewery about to open brand new location in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening