Two Winning Lottery Tickets Sold in Mississauga
If you’ve recently bought a lottery ticket in Mississauga, you might’ve just won big.
In a statement from OLG, it’s reported that last night’s Lotto Max draw (Friday, September 28) produced some great wins across the province.
Two winning tickets were sold in Misssisauga: One Maxmillions ticket, worth $333,333.40, and a second prize-winning ticket, worth $196,448.10.
The full list of winning tickets is as follows:
- Three MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Kingston (2) and Oshawa.
- Two MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $333,333.40 each, were sold Kingston and Mississauga.
- Three second prize-winning tickets, worth $196,448.10 each, were sold in Mississauga, Pickering and Toronto.
- Two ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in the Kingston area and Ottawa.
Players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood