Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Two victims have been taken to trauma centres following a stabbing incident that occurred in Mississauga early this morning (May 23).
According to police, the stabbing occurred in the area of Tenth Line and Thomas Street.
Police are investigating, and are asking anyone who may have witnessed anything to contact them.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE: Two adult male victims transported to trauma centre are in stable condition. 11CIB investigating. Please contact them at 905-453-3311 x1133 or @PeelCrimeStopp at 1-800-222-8477 if you have any information.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 23, 2019
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- Police Investigating Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store