Two Victims Taken to Trauma Centres Following Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
Two victims have been taken to trauma centres following a stabbing incident that occurred in Mississauga early this morning (May 23).
According to police, the stabbing occurred in the area of Tenth Line and Thomas Street.
Police are investigating, and are asking anyone who may have witnessed anything to contact them.
We will provide updates as they become available.
UPDATE: Two adult male victims transported to trauma centre are in stable condition. 11CIB investigating. Please contact them at 905-453-3311 x1133 or @PeelCrimeStopp at 1-800-222-8477 if you have any information.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) May 23, 2019
- Highway Crash Blocking Lanes in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Check Out These High Rise Towers Proposed For This Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Mississauga Teen Arrested After Two Men Stabbed, Seriously Injured
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reported Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Stabbing Incident in Mississauga
- Two Injured in Stabbing Incident in Mississauga