Two-vehicle crash reported at major intersection in Mississauga
A collision has taken place this afternoon.
At 1:25 p.m., it was reported that two vehicles collided in the intersection of Winston Churchill Blvd and Dundas St W.
Police say injuries appear to be minor.
All vehicles are now off the roadway and the intersection is open.
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Vehicle Collision Reported at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Reported at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Four Vehicle Collision Closes Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"