Two Vehicle Collisions in Mississauga, Impaired Driver Taken Into Custody
Peel Regional Police have reported two separate collisions this evening in Mississauga.
The vehicles collided around 10:00 p.m. in the area of Dixie Road and Lakeshore Road East. Minor injuries were reported, and one person was taken into custody for impaired driving.
Shortly after, another collision was reported in the area of Derry Road East and Airport Road. Injuries are currently unknown. Westbound Derry and southbound Airport Road are currently closed as a result.
We’ll update with any further information.
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Involved in Collision at a Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Driver in Custody Following Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Two Crashes Causing Injuries and Road Closures in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga