Two Unique (and Free) Activities Are Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
It's no secret that the west end of Mississauga is growing, having morphed from a very quiet neighbourhood full of detached homes to a bustling destination known for condos, a strong retail scene and, of course, the long-standing Erin Mills Town Centre.
The mall, which recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation, has adapted to the growing community by hosting a slew of family-friendly events—something people who live near the shopping centre no doubt appreciate.
EMTC recently announced that it has more planned for the summer, including two unique activities involving movies and wildlife.
"Erin Mills Town Centre will continue to host an array of exciting, free, family-focused activities throughout the month of August for Mississauga residents to take part in," mall operators wrote in a recent news release.
So, what's on tap this August?
Parents might be happy to hear that they can take their little ones to the Kid's Craft and Movie Lounge.
Once in the lounge, kids can enjoy creating crafts or watching a variety of family-friendly movies in the upper level every Tuesday and Thursday. Families are free to stop by the lounge between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., with the last movie showing on August 23.
More adventurous families can also check out the Reptile Show and Mobile Zoo.
The shopping centre says customers can swing by the interactive reptile show in the centre court on August 18 and 19 at noon and 4:00 p.m.
Kids will also have the opportunity to meet and greet all the animals after the show and see them up close.
So if you're looking for some more indoor fun this August, you can check out a reptile show or catch a free movie with your kids.
- Something Very Unique is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- A Huge Entertainment Complex is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Holiday market coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Complimentary Starbucks Food Available at Erin Mills Town Centre for Limited-Time Only
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source