Two Teen Girls Arrested in Connection with Gun Seizure
A man and two teen girls are facing charges in connection with the seizure of handgun at a Mississauga motel.
Peel police report that on June 3 at approximately 3:00 a.m., officers were called to a hotel in the Britannia Road East and Hurontario area in Mississauga to respond to an unrelated 911 call.
During the investigation, police say they located a loaded 9mm handgun within the room.
Now, 22-year-old Deandre Glavis, along with two 17-year-old females, has been charged with numerous firearms offences.
Police say Glavis faces an additional charge of failing to comply with recognizance, as he was out on bail for previous assault charges.
Glavis and the two 17-year-old girls were held for a bail hearing on June 3.
Anyone who may have any information pertaining to this matter may call the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Another Handgun Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Teen in Connection with High School Stabbing in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga