Two Teen Girls Arrested in Connection with Gun Seizure
A man and two teen girls are facing charges in connection with the seizure of handgun at a Mississauga motel.
Peel police report that on June 3 at approximately 3:00 a.m., officers were called to a hotel in the Britannia Road East and Hurontario area in Mississauga to respond to an unrelated 911 call.
During the investigation, police say they located a loaded 9mm handgun within the room.
Now, 22-year-old Deandre Glavis, along with two 17-year-old females, has been charged with numerous firearms offences.
Police say Glavis faces an additional charge of failing to comply with recognizance, as he was out on bail for previous assault charges.
Glavis and the two 17-year-old girls were held for a bail hearing on June 3.
Anyone who may have any information pertaining to this matter may call the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Another Handgun Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested in Mississauga
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- Police Arrest Teen in Connection with High School Stabbing in Mississauga
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- September a possible return to indoor dining at restaurants cited by Mississauga mayor
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga