Two Teen Girls Arrested in Connection with Gun Seizure
A man and two teen girls are facing charges in connection with the seizure of handgun at a Mississauga motel.
Peel police report that on June 3 at approximately 3:00 a.m., officers were called to a hotel in the Britannia Road East and Hurontario area in Mississauga to respond to an unrelated 911 call.
During the investigation, police say they located a loaded 9mm handgun within the room.
Now, 22-year-old Deandre Glavis, along with two 17-year-old females, has been charged with numerous firearms offences.
Police say Glavis faces an additional charge of failing to comply with recognizance, as he was out on bail for previous assault charges.
Glavis and the two 17-year-old girls were held for a bail hearing on June 3.
Anyone who may have any information pertaining to this matter may call the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Another Handgun Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested in Mississauga
- Suspect Charged After Guns and Drugs Seized From Mississauga Home