Two Seriously Injured in Overnight Crash in Mississauga
Two people were seriously injured following an early morning collision on Sunday, May 26.
Police say they received a call at 3:34 a.m. for a single-vehicle accident in the area of Erin Mills Parkway and South Millway.
One person was taken to a trauma centre and another was taken to local hospital.
“Injuries are possibly life threatening,” police reported.
Northbound Erin Mills Parkway from Dundas Street West has been closed as the Major Collision Bureau investigates this incident.
More information to come.
Police report that the adult male driver who was taken to a trauma centre is in serious but not life-threatening condition. The adult female passenger also has non-life-threatening injuries.
The roadway has reopened.
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two People, Including One Child, In Critical Condition After Collision In Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga