Two Seriously Injured After Overnight Fire in Mississauga
Two people have been hospitalized following a fire in Mississauga.
Peel paramedics reported around 3:00 a.m. this morning that a fire broke out at a residence on 27 Paisley Boulevard East.
Paramedics treated and transported two people to hospital in serious condition.
The victims suffered burns and smoke inhalation injuries, according to paramedics.
We’ll update with any further information regarding this incident or the condition of the victims.
- Paramedics on Scene for Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Three Hospitalized After House Fire in Mississauga
- Massive fire breaks out at apartment building in Oshawa, two people hospitalized
- Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
- Seven people hospitalized after fire breaks out in Mississauga