Two Seriously Injured After Overnight Fire in Mississauga
Two people have been hospitalized following a fire in Mississauga.
Peel paramedics reported around 3:00 a.m. this morning that a fire broke out at a residence on 27 Paisley Boulevard East.
Paramedics treated and transported two people to hospital in serious condition.
The victims suffered burns and smoke inhalation injuries, according to paramedics.
We’ll update with any further information regarding this incident or the condition of the victims.
- Paramedics on Scene for Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Three Hospitalized After House Fire in Mississauga
- Several paramedics and firefighters hospitalized following chemical fire in Mississauga
- Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win