Two Seriously Injured After Overnight Fire in Mississauga
Two people have been hospitalized following a fire in Mississauga.
Peel paramedics reported around 3:00 a.m. this morning that a fire broke out at a residence on 27 Paisley Boulevard East.
Paramedics treated and transported two people to hospital in serious condition.
The victims suffered burns and smoke inhalation injuries, according to paramedics.
We’ll update with any further information regarding this incident or the condition of the victims.
- Paramedics on Scene for Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Three Hospitalized After House Fire in Mississauga
- Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
- Several paramedics and firefighters hospitalized following chemical fire in Mississauga
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection