Two Seriously Injured After Overnight Fire in Mississauga
Two people have been hospitalized following a fire in Mississauga.
Peel paramedics reported around 3:00 a.m. this morning that a fire broke out at a residence on 27 Paisley Boulevard East.
Paramedics treated and transported two people to hospital in serious condition.
The victims suffered burns and smoke inhalation injuries, according to paramedics.
We’ll update with any further information regarding this incident or the condition of the victims.
- Paramedics on Scene for Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Three Hospitalized After House Fire in Mississauga
- Paramedics and fire crews responding to heavy fire at business in Mississauga
- Several paramedics and firefighters hospitalized following chemical fire in Mississauga
- Peel Paramedics on Scene Following Possible Propane Tank Explosion
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady