Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
Two Mississauga schools are under hold and secure due to an active police investigation.
Shortly before 12:15 p.m., Peel police announced that officers are in the Darcel Avenue and Dunkrankin Drive area for an active investigation.
Police say Lincoln Alexander Secondary School and Holy Cross Catholic Elementary are in hold and secure until further notice.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Peel police Const. Bancroft Wright told inSauga.com that the hold and secures have been lifted. Investigation has revealed there is no threat to public safety.
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Under Hold and Secure for Weapons-Related Investigation
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton