Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
Two Mississauga schools are under hold and secure due to an active police investigation.
Shortly before 12:15 p.m., Peel police announced that officers are in the Darcel Avenue and Dunkrankin Drive area for an active investigation.
Police say Lincoln Alexander Secondary School and Holy Cross Catholic Elementary are in hold and secure until further notice.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Peel police Const. Bancroft Wright told inSauga.com that the hold and secures have been lifted. Investigation has revealed there is no threat to public safety.
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- Large Police Presence Following Reports Of Weapon Seen In Mississauga
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Taxi Drivers Suing Mississauga for $100 million
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga School Under Hold and Secure for Weapons-Related Investigation