Two Schools Under Hold and Secure After Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Two Mississauga schools are under hold and secure following a bank robbery.
Peel police recently announced that the robbery took place in the Douguy Blvd. and Britannia Road area.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident, and no weapon was seen at any time.
Britannia Public School and St. Gregory School are currently under hold and secures as a precaution.
The first suspect is described as a black male who was last seen wearing grey track pants and a grey hoodie. The second suspect is described as a black male wearing all grey.
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga