Two Schools Under Hold and Secure After Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Two Mississauga schools are under hold and secure following a bank robbery.
Peel police recently announced that the robbery took place in the Douguy Blvd. and Britannia Road area.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident, and no weapon was seen at any time.
Britannia Public School and St. Gregory School are currently under hold and secures as a precaution.
The first suspect is described as a black male who was last seen wearing grey track pants and a grey hoodie. The second suspect is described as a black male wearing all grey.
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26