Two Schools Under Hold and Secure After Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Two Mississauga schools are under hold and secure following a bank robbery.
Peel police recently announced that the robbery took place in the Douguy Blvd. and Britannia Road area.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident, and no weapon was seen at any time.
Britannia Public School and St. Gregory School are currently under hold and secures as a precaution.
The first suspect is described as a black male who was last seen wearing grey track pants and a grey hoodie. The second suspect is described as a black male wearing all grey.
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators