Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Police are on the scene of a bank robbery early Tuesday afternoon in Mississauga.
The robbery took place around 12:30 p.m. in the area of Douguy Boulevard and Britannia Road. No weapons or injuries were reported.
The suspects are described as two black males, one wearing grey track pants and a grey hoodie, and the other similarly wearing all grey clothing.
Two schools in the area — Britannia Public School and St. Gregory Catholic School — are currently in a hold and secure following the robbery.
Police are investigating. Anyone with info related to this incident is asked to contact police.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted for both schools.
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- School under hold and secure after attempted robbery in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga