Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Police are on the scene of a bank robbery early Tuesday afternoon in Mississauga.
The robbery took place around 12:30 p.m. in the area of Douguy Boulevard and Britannia Road. No weapons or injuries were reported.
The suspects are described as two black males, one wearing grey track pants and a grey hoodie, and the other similarly wearing all grey clothing.
Two schools in the area — Britannia Public School and St. Gregory Catholic School — are currently in a hold and secure following the robbery.
Police are investigating. Anyone with info related to this incident is asked to contact police.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted for both schools.
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure After Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- School under hold and secure after attempted robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral