Two pronounced dead after double stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are investigatnig an overnight stabbing in Mississauga.
Police were called at 12:55 a.m. for two men suffering from a stab wound at a residence in the area of Council Ring Road and The Collegeway, near Winston Churchill.
One victim was pronounced dead at the scene. The other was taken to hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
More information to come.
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Two Dead and One Child Injured After Stabbing Incident in Peel
- UPDATE: Man Pronounced Dead Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Investigation into double homicide in Mississauga
- Off-Duty Officer and Passenger Pronounced Dead After Crash in Mississauga