Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
There was a two-vehicle collision in Mississauga that has resulted in two people with serious injuries.
At around 9:23 a.m, two vehicles collided at the intersection of Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard.
According to the police, one vehicle flipped over trapping a woman inside the vehicle.
The Mississauga Fire Service has extricated the patient, she is currently being transported to the Toronto Trauma Centre via the Ornge Air Ambulance with life-threatening injuries.
An Ornge Air Ambulance is attending the scene to transport the patient to a trauma centre.
A man has also been taken to the local hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
Hurontario Street and Matheson Boulevard have been blocked off. The police have closed off Hurontario Street southbound at Milverton. The traffic from Hurontario Street northbound is being diverted to Matheson Boulevard.
The police are advising all drivers to avoid the area.
The woman is currently in a stable condition.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics.
- Serious Collision In Mississauga Leads To Road Closure
- VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
- Female Trapped In Vehicle After Serious Collision In Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 19 to 24
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths